America Style 240000BTU Portable Air Conditioner
|FOB Price:||US $6,000-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $6,000-20,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WKT
- Air Tube Material: Customized
- Operating Voltage: 380/400 VAC
- Application Fields: Airports, Stations, Exhibition Halls, Stadiums,etc
- Lifetime: 10~15 years
- Condition: New
- Cooling Capacity: 13-268kw
- Trademark: Headpower
- Specification: 800-2360kgs
- Type: Tent Air Conditioner
- Corrosion Durability: Ultrahigh
- Noise Level: Ultra Low
- Mounting: Floor Standing
- Certification: ISO, CE, Soncap
- Name: Industrial Screw Water Cooled Chiller
- Refrigerant: R22/R407cr410A etc
- Transport Package: Plastc+Foam+Woden Case
- Origin: China(Mainland)
If you're planning an event, you'll probably get into a trouble wondering how to control the temperature to keep guests comfortable. Especially in hot summer and cold winter days, things turn into worse. Here at Jiejian, we offer mobile ac units for events to create a comfortable atmosphere.
|Cooling Capacity:||13kW (≈4US.RT)||Cooling Power Input:||5kW|
|Air Volume:||2800m3/h||Power Source:||380V / 3N / 50Hz|
|Exhaust ESP:||150Pa||Condensing Motor Power:||0.25kW|
Portable Air Conditioner Components
Standard: AC Host .
Optional: Air Supply Hose, Cloth Duct, Cool Air Supply Hose Connection, and Return Air Supply Hose Connection.
Features of Portable Air Conditioner
1. USA Copeland compressor/Panasonuc Sanyo/Hatachi/Daikin,etc.
2. Frequency conversion to save energy and cost.
3. Low noise creating easy environment .
4. Integral design combining heating and cooling.
5. All metal structure makes it more durable.
6. Can blow 30-35m away and resist high temperature.
7. OEM and ODM available.
Portable Air Conditioner Installation Guide
Option A: AC unit installed partly inside the tent and cool air blown through the plenum chamber directly.
Option B: AC unit installed totally outside the tent and cool air blown through the plenum chamber directly.
Option C: AC unit installed partly inside the tent and cool air blown through the duct.
Option D: AC unit installed totally outside the tent and cool air blown through the duct.